NF Michigan is a group dedicated to helping you find the resources you need to deal with the challenges of NF. Whether it's education, quality healthcare, friendship or guidance we will help you find it.
Below is a list of links to resources on the web.
We are here to support you through the challenges associated with NF. Through our clinic, our community and our events we are here to help you get vital information, connect you with organizations, provide emotional support and build a social community.
Additional NF Resources on the Web
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke:Neurofibromatosis Information Page
- Understanding NF1: A resource from the Harvard Medical School Center for Neurofibromatosis and Allied Disorders.
- The NF Center: Washington University in St. Louis provides an excellent site for NF information and downloadable booklets.
- The Neurofibromatosis Network: Leading NF Advocacy, Building NF Community
- The Children's Tumor Foundation: Ending Neurofibromatosis through Research
- Reggie Bibbs "Just Ask" Community: Raising funds and awareness for NF research. An inspirational site by and about Reggie Bibbs of Houston, a true NF Hero.
- NF2 Crew: Where people affected by NF2 exchange everything from information on treatments and research to trivia and jokes. Striving for accessibility and offering a variety of Internet-based communication media.